Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

And the Chaos Continues!

Thursday Evan woke up with a bunch more bites. I am so at a loss for an explanation. I have gone over his room with a fine toothed comb and there isn't a dust bunny, never mind an insect to be found! He must be getting them in the evening, and they aren't showing up until morning. Anyway, two of his bites this time were around his right eye. One on the cheek bone just below his eye. This one got angry very fast. By noon it looked like Evan had been on the receiving end of a good punch! (I have been taking pictures of it, so as soon as I download them I will post some). I was able to use my connections to get him into see the doctor, who was already double and triple booked for the day. The Dr. said it looked infected and gave him an Rx for some antibiotics, which already seem to be doing the trick. Will the chaos ever end!!??!!

2 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Ahh, Poor little Evan! Maybe he is getting bit when you guys play outside. Poor guy. I'm glad he's gotten the antibiotics. I hope that he gets better and the rest of the troop doesn't get any bites.

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

How frustrating, glad you were able to get Evan into the Doctor...poor little guy
We can't complain that life as a Mother is boring. Anyways, thanks for the update and hopefully your run in with spiders is over. Your boys are lucky to have such a caring and on top of it Mom. Love you guys and miss you tonnes.
Sylvia