Yesterday Avery went for his five month check with the doctor. We were hoping that he had finally started to sprout, but as it turns out he hasn't.
He is now 12 lbs, 5 oz. and 24" long, which is only one ounce and half an inch up from last month. The doctor was a little concerned, and told us to start to push the solid food (last month he suggested starting rice cereal, so I have been giving it to him once a day), and he sent in a referral to a pediatrician. We hope to hear from them early next week so we can get Avery in as soon as possible. So today I fed Avery rice cereal for breakfast, some squash for an afternoon snack, and I have been forcing the breast feeding too. I just hope he gets big enough to handle his BIG brothers!! I also have to get my act together and post some photos from our two weeks off together. I promise I will do my best to get it done ASAP (I am talking to you Lori! ;) )...Until then, I hope everyone is having a great summer! Bye for now.





2 comments:
Awwww..thanks Sarah!! :)
Poor little guy, I'm sure he's just fine!
Post a Comment