Main Entry: pos·se Pronunciation: 'pä-sE Function: noun 1 : a large group often with a common interest 2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
About Me
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Now The Official Update.
Yesterday I got a call from the pediatrician's office asking if I would be interested in filling a cancellation spot. So off we went. She measured Avery at 13 lbs 11 oz, and 26 3/8 inches. So what that means is that he is doing very well for length, but she isn't satisfied with his weight. Her theory is that he just isn't getting enough calories, so for two weeks I have to push the fat, which means adding butter to his rice cereal and squash (or whatever I give him for dinner). Apparently butter causes some constipation, so I also have to add barley malt to his food too. What a nasty looking meal it turns into, but Avery loves it, so all is good! Wish us luck! We will find out the results in a couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Glad to hear that he's gaining at least! Hope the increased fat diet works the way it's supposed to.
Post a Comment