Main Entry: pos·se
Pronunciation: 'pä-sE
Function: noun
1 : a large group often with a common interest
2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
I love the pics. When I was younger I always thought Stanley park was named after my Dad... What a dork! Oh and Stanley tools were just labelled with his name on it. I though you could buy them in the store with your name already on them. I know I'm an idiot!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend at the coast. Can't believe you made two trips to Stanley Park what a drag but sounds like it was worth it. As you can tell by now I am catching up on my comments to you. Love you all, Sylvia
2 comments:
I love the pics. When I was younger I always thought Stanley park was named after my Dad... What a dork! Oh and Stanley tools were just labelled with his name on it. I though you could buy them in the store with your name already on them. I know I'm an idiot!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend at the coast. Can't believe you made two trips to Stanley Park what a drag but sounds like it was worth it. As you can tell by now I am catching up on my comments to you. Love you all, Sylvia
Post a Comment