Main Entry: pos·se
Pronunciation: 'pä-sE
Function: noun
1 : a large group often with a common interest
2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
That has gotta be the cutest soccer player I've ever seen, I can't wait for Kai to do stuff like that. PS, totally enjoyed the get together tonight, it was great to see you and Dan!
Hi Sarah, Kai has almost the same schedule as Avery (this last couple of weeks). If all goes well, how about getting together Thurs after lunchish for a little bit?
Hi guys, Finally caught up on all your posts. Sarah, you are amazing what is your secret?? I can't even get my act together to get organized and blog and I only have two children. Anyways, everything looks great as usual. We both loved the soccer pics of B. I knew he would be a natural,as I remember his soccer skills at 18 months. Hope all is well with you guys. Sarah I am home thursday night are you around I could call and we could catch up more. Take care, Sylv.
4 comments:
That has gotta be the cutest soccer player I've ever seen, I can't wait for Kai to do stuff like that. PS, totally enjoyed the get together tonight, it was great to see you and Dan!
What a cutie - ha - he's gonna be good at soccer!!! Can't wait until he goes Pro and we can all go watch him play... HA HA YAY!
Hi Sarah, Kai has almost the same schedule as Avery (this last couple of weeks). If all goes well, how about getting together Thurs after lunchish for a little bit?
Hi guys,
Finally caught up on all your posts. Sarah, you are amazing what is your secret?? I can't even get my act together to get organized and blog and I only have two children. Anyways, everything looks great as usual. We both loved the soccer pics of B. I knew he would be a natural,as I remember his soccer skills at 18 months. Hope all is well with you guys. Sarah I am home thursday night are you around I could call and we could catch up more. Take care, Sylv.
Post a Comment