Seriously this kid can not be mine! For all you who don't know, I have a fear of bugs, and the june bug takes the cake. Literally I see one and I run...The whole sticking in your hair and on your clothes thing icks me out! Anyway, he insisted on carrying it around and taking it...sorry "her", on the swing. (It was actually kind of cute listening to him speak softly to her, and telling her that he loves her) Finally grandma (who also has a royal hate-on for the insect) got a good idea and took him for a walk to the store (june bug in tow) and bought him a bug hut thing. So now she has her own safe home and they are best friends. Sick.
Main Entry: pos·se Pronunciation: 'pä-sE Function: noun 1 : a large group often with a common interest 2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
About Me
Friday, May 04, 2007
Evan's new best friend...
Seriously this kid can not be mine! For all you who don't know, I have a fear of bugs, and the june bug takes the cake. Literally I see one and I run...The whole sticking in your hair and on your clothes thing icks me out! Anyway, he insisted on carrying it around and taking it...sorry "her", on the swing. (It was actually kind of cute listening to him speak softly to her, and telling her that he loves her) Finally grandma (who also has a royal hate-on for the insect) got a good idea and took him for a walk to the store (june bug in tow) and bought him a bug hut thing. So now she has her own safe home and they are best friends. Sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Priceless - so darling...
Evan has always been the soft spoken nurturing one - adorable!
LOL - That's too funny! You're description is priceless, especially the "sick" part at the end.
Oh my, I'm with you girl...I just hope that bug doesn't escape and hatch eggs and...jk! Have fun with that.
Yeah, thanks a lot Jen! My goodness, like I wasn't freaked out enough as it was! Now I am going to have nightmares about hatching eggs!! You are evil!
That is so cute. He has such a good heart. What does Bradyn think of the bug?
Lovely! June bug hatred must run in the family. Do you remember the story of when Nanny was visiting my house and was talking away, took a sip of her coffee, only to find a june bug?
She spit it out and uttered profanities that only our grandmother could! Man, I miss her sometimes :)
Nanny was one of a kind for sure! I wish Dan had met her! Stories don't do her justice!
Post a Comment