A few weeks ago a friend of mine (who just happens to be a fireman) asked if I would like to bring the boys down for a tour of the station. Today we finally made it and the boys had a blast!!!
Main Entry: pos·se Pronunciation: 'pä-sE Function: noun 1 : a large group often with a common interest 2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
3 comments:
That's awesome - the boys must of had a blast!!
Very nice of your friend to give them a lil tour - I bet they will remember this one everytime they see a firetruck - yahoo!
So cool, what a great thing to do! I bet the kids will remember that forever!
Waaayyy cool! The start of a career always seems to begin with a visit to the firehall. Even better that they got to play with and on the apparatus!
Post a Comment