Just thought I would check in to let all my faithful readers know that we are all still alive and doing well. We have been so busy lately with the most uninteresting things that there seems to be no time to blog and no pictures or topics to blog about. Work is going well with both Dan and Me. We have been trying to get out of the house in the evenings before the boys go to bed. We are suffering another case of TV addiction now that So You Think You Can Dance is back on! Man I love that show for some strange reason. It inspires me to get up off my butt and do some stretches and DANCE!!
Bradyn had his last day of preschool today. I couldn't keep it together...how embarrassing! As I was saying goodbye to one of his teachers and thanking her for being so good with Bradyn I cracked. I think I was the only parent crying...what a sissy I am!! ; )
Avery starts speech therapy on July 11th. He isn't saying any words and does very little mimicking of vowel sounds...just keeps his little mouth closed and sings back the intonation. It is actually very cute! He is a smart cookie though. If you tell him to go get his shoes he runs over to the shoe rack and grabs his shoes, and he gives hugs and kisses on demand...It seems like he understands everything that is being said, but has no desire to use words. It is deja-vous for us as Evan was exactly the same, so we aren't worried about it. We put him into speech therapy as a precautionary measure, just in case something is wrong down the road then at least we have our foot in the door.
Other than that, life has been pretty uneventful here. I am going to try pull out the camera this weekend and snap a few updated pictures of the boys!
Happy summer everyone!!!





5 comments:
Yeah! I love updates! Glad to hear things are good on your end - hope to see those pics soon! Love to you all!!! :D
Now that Im going to be a preschool teacher, I only hope that I can be appreciated by parents like that. Im sure you made her feel really good about what she does.
It's actually quite nice when life with kids seems "uneventful" isn't it? Glad to hear you liked Bradyn's teacher...makes a world of difference!
So sweet - I understand - I got teary eyes also... Partly becuase of the teacher and the other part because preschool is over... We have big school kids now...
Ha - I bugged you to post then I kept forgetting to leave my comment - so sorry!!! ;)
Excuse me - this is from Erinne and Ginny - PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :) thanks.
Post a Comment