Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 02, 2007

fix ups!

For those of you who didn't know, about 4 years ago Dan and I had our wedding bands tattooed on. We had celtic love knots done, and lets just say they were less than great. Over the past month and a half we have gone to Osoyoos three times to see an awesome tattoo artist. First he covered the existing knot with a solid band of brown. This had to be done twice as fingers have a hard time keeping ink. Yesterday we went and here is the final product. A little better than the original don't you think?!?! We couldn't be happier! Thank you Simon!!!

Above is Dan's before and below is after






Above is my before (take note how you can't even tell it is a love knot) and below is after. I love it so much!!







4 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

OMG - you have posted an entry... LOL.

Really nice rings you two. So happy you finally got them done so visible. Jealous - can't ever get a tattoo - not that I would want a big one but to have a choice would be nice...

Sarah said...

Why can't you? I say just do it! I will sneak you away and you can get a teeny heart with my name on it! (because I know that's what you REALLY want) ;)

chaoticfamily said...

Ha ha - they won't touch me with a 10 foot pole - and I would have to be on antibiotics for a few weeks probably...

E.K. said...

hey, what a huge improvement! they look great!