So Tuesday I came home from work to find this horrendous Joe Dirt-esque image before my eyes. Bradyn decided that he needed his bangs trimmed so he "snatched them up in donkey tails and went cut and cut and cut". You can't tell from this picture but his hair was beautiful flowing golden locks of corn silk. I had been advocating a hair cut, but this is NOT what I had in mind. I have done a bit of a hack job trim to the rest of his hair to decrease the mullet look a bit until we can get him in to the hair dresser. This was, and still is a traumatic event for me, but it seems that it induces uncontrolled laughing among others...so go ahead, laugh it up. I won't be too offended. I just have to keep telling myself that it could have been worse. It could have been right to the wood, and thankfully his hair grows fast! Oh the joys of children! And I wonder where the grey hair is coming from!??!





3 comments:
Okay, I just peed my pants...but...I have to say, he did this because of the mullet you made him sport for the longest time...remember...I told you. Now he's married to the mullet look for life...it's in his blood...Rock on Mullet Man...Rock ON!!!
I knew YOU would get a kick out of this. and for the last time, HE DID NOT HAVE A MULLET as a baby!!! You are pure evil Jen!!! lol
I don't remember a mullet - but ok. That's horrid - I dread the day that one of mine decides to self hairdress - lol - good thing he is so adorable and it was just his bangs!!! ;)
Post a Comment