Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello!

Okay, so after talking to my Grandma, I realized that there may be a couple people out there that still check this thing, so I have decided to do a post!!! I have been putting this off because it would take me forever to upload all the pictures from the past year that I would like to share...but after some thought I have come up with a solution! Seeing as many of my pictures are already posted, I thought the easiest thing to do would be to add links to my albums from this site. All you have to do is click on the album links and it will take you my album, then all you have to do is click on a picture to see it bigger! Please let me know if this works.



Dec 2007

May 2008

August 2008

August 2008-Channel

September 2008-Gr 1

Sept 2008-preschool

October 2008-Addie

October 2008

November 2008

No comments: