Christmas eve, we set up the tree and and had a nice quiet night and on Christmas morning we had breakfast and opened our gifts. Everyone was spoiled this year! One of our many gifts was a Wii! My goodness that thing is fun, and I don't like video games at all!! All of our spare time now is spent playing it!
On new years day we took the sleds the boys got from Santa and went into Cranbrook for a day at Idlewild park (sp?). At the top of the hill there was a nice fire pit with a warm fire blazing, which is where Addie and I stayed!Not much else is new here...Bradyn starts school in Kimberley tomorrow, so that should be an adventure! I will keep you posted on how his first day of school went! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!





No comments:
Post a Comment