Main Entry: pos·se
Pronunciation: 'pä-sE
Function: noun
1 : a large group often with a common interest
2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
WAZZZZUP LADIES?? Bradyn fell asleep about five minutes away from home, and it took Dan just as long to wake him up. It's a shame that he doesn't fall asleep like that at bed time!One of very few pictures of Mummy and Avery Cool Evan in his camos and faux hawk.
Such cute boys. I just love them all... It was so nice of you all to stop in on Sat. What a treat for all of us. We will have to make a weekend date soon for Hardy Falls. Maybe in July or something. Hope you are all well.
2 comments:
Such cute boys. I just love them all... It was so nice of you all to stop in on Sat. What a treat for all of us. We will have to make a weekend date soon for Hardy Falls. Maybe in July or something. Hope you are all well.
I LOVE your hair girl! It's awesome. I can't believe how big the boys are getting.
Post a Comment