Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

First Day of Preschool!

Yesterday Bradyn had his first full morning of preschool. I sat at home a little nervous about how he would behave, and a little sad that my baby is growing up so fast. As it turns out he was a very good boy. He helped another little boy settle in, and held his hand all day! I am very proud of my little man! Day two tomorrow! Lets hope it goes just as well. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

3 comments:

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

i can't beleive we are at this point in our kids lives already. Seems like yesterday that we were taking our two little newborns out for a walk. Bradyn looks so grown up... I knew he would do great. He's always had such a loving side to him. I'll try to call you so we can catch up some more. Hugs and kisses, Sylvia

Sarah said...

Before we know it we will be welcoming our grandkids (hopefully we will share grandkids...we justneed to get that arranged marriage thing all figure out)Thanks Sylv for your kind and encouraging words! I love you!!

chaoticfamily said...

Yahoo - way to go B. What a big guy. This will be so nice for him to have his own little thing. He's gonna love it! Hard on us though sitting at home waiting for them to come home!