Main Entry: pos·se Pronunciation: 'pä-sE Function: noun 1 : a large group often with a common interest 2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
Cutsie pics. What handsome boys! I hope they are all feeling better and that you have been able to get some rest :)
No rest yet. Maybe tonight will be better! Fingers crossed. ;)
They are soooo cute! I guess handsome is a better term....I can only hope J turns out that cute/handsome.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cutsie pics. What handsome boys! I hope they are all feeling better and that you have been able to get some rest :)
No rest yet. Maybe tonight will be better! Fingers crossed. ;)
They are soooo cute! I guess handsome is a better term....I can only hope J turns out that cute/handsome.
Post a Comment