Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How do you think this story ends?

So here is the setting. It was dinner time. All five of us were gathered around the table as usual enjoying a wonderful meal that I had prepared with love. Evan hadn't eaten all day so I made him his favorite - jasmine rice with soya sauce, which he ate without hesitation or complaint. He cleaned his plate and asked for some chicken. Great I thought to myself. He has finally regained his appetite. After about three bites of chicken Evan looked up at daddy with a little sparkle in his eye and..............

7 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

I perhaps can guess the ending to this story as it has happened to us.... BLAH BLAH BLAH - all over the kitchen table????

Jennifer said...

I'm with Erinne on this one. Your son's dinner spilled out of his mouth and ended in vomit all over the table. Sounds pretty gross, but can definitely happen when you have kids!!!

Anonymous said...

I on the other hand think that evan suggested next time he could cook the rice and chicken.... (thus the sprakle in the eye)... but really he was just distracting everybody so he could steal their chicken..... sounds kinda nutty.. but definetly a true story

Sarah said...

Hey anonymous person, how are you? and who are you?? next time maybe leave your initials so i at least have a fighting chance at guessing who you are! okay??

chaoticfamily said...

Okay - hmm - now you see my point on switching?

chaoticfamily said...

Okay da music is not working - but - I do know the song - it's good... Might be my computer cause mine aren't working either!

Jennifer said...

So how does the story actually end?