Evan looked up at daddy with a sparkle in his eye and...returned all his dinner right back on to his plate. Thank you but no thank you! He is a very neat and tidy boy and put everything back where it came from. Daddy got up, dumped the plate and everyone continued on with their dinner like nothing had happened. Ah the joys of children! ; )





6 comments:
Yes, all of the joys. I've had many nights like the one you just described. we actually became known to the employees at Safeway because we rented carpet cleaners so much. Unlike your little guy, my boy is not as "tidy"!
Well thank goodness he was neat. R. just spills the puke all over - it's projectile and well N. gross - never new such a peanut could shoot so far :)
Poor Evan. Glad he's better..
I can't get into Erinne's blog anymore.
Congrats to you guys for holding it together at the dinner table...I'm proud of you! : )
Kathleen
my ending was so much better.... really.... I think you made your ending up!!!!
Man, don't I wish!! If I had my way I would have had your ending for sure!!!
Post a Comment