At the moment all our illnesses appear to be gone...but...(yes, unfortunately there is a "but") Avery had a bout of nasty diarrhea three days ago and it did a number on his poor bum. Red, raw, bleeding diaper rash. Bradyn and Evan have never had a diaper rash. I always had a stock of barrier cream, and never had to use it. Anyway, so yesterday after it started to bleed I freaked and took him to see the Doctor. I am getting a little embarrassed because we have been in there so often. The doc prescribed some cream and after using it once, it is already looking much better!
So that's about it here at the McG. house. Dan is bringing a flash home from work to try (ah, the perks of the job), so I should have some new pictures to post soon!
Oh, speaking of work perks, Dan won a 55' Hitachi plasma tv that we will be getting early next week, and he also earned points from selling panasonic stuff and got a dvd video camera for free. We are getting it today!!! Sweet hey?
Oh, speaking of work perks, Dan won a 55' Hitachi plasma tv that we will be getting early next week, and he also earned points from selling panasonic stuff and got a dvd video camera for free. We are getting it today!!! Sweet hey?





7 comments:
KISS MY ASS!!! What do you guys need ANOTHER plasma for?!?! Feel free to send it out here for us, eh?
Haha! Our old one was used and only a 50"...We have already sold it, or else we would send it out! ;)
What's this - an actual blog post - wow - who'd a thought.
Congrats on the new tv and camcorder thingy!!! Yahoo for free shit!
is the flower upside down?
n8
That is a pic I took of a drooping flower from the bouquet Dan got me. Cool hey?
Dan got you drooping flowers?!? What a hack! lol Just kidding bro!
haha...Let me rephrase...A drooping flower from a bouquet Dan bought me two weeks ago...I can't believe they are STILL alive!!
Post a Comment