Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Beautiful Day for a Picnic

On Sunday we met up with Justin, Erinne and kids for a nice picnic and walk to see the falls again. It was a gorgous day and Bradyn had such a good time with his friend! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. Looks like a fun day. What I would give to spend a day with your family..we must come for a visit soon. The boys are looking so grown-up,especially Avery and Evan,time sure flies by. Hope all is well with you guys. Take care, Sylvia

Williams' said...

I so wish that we could have gone there with you guys. I love going to that waterfall and havent been there in a long time. We'll have to go there when I am home in the summer.
Erin

The Formo's Three said...

Is that Hardy falls? I can't wait to take Kai there this summer! Love the chariot by the way!!! PS. Avery is so cute in those pics I just want bite him...your other boys are adorable as well, but they'd bite back...
~jen

chaoticfamily said...

Hey we had lot's of fun - yay!!! It seems to be our perfect meeting spot....

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

one comment to Sylvia's desire to spend a day with you guys.. Her husband doesn't share her enthusiasm... ha ha...

Kev

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

P.s. whats the deal with the nasty music on your blog... Abby asked me if that was music or just bad noise.. I said to her that people with tatoos enjoy noise like that.. She seemed to understand... She then ran off singing some 'Sound of Music' songs, how wholesome!

Kev