Fun with boys?
So this is what happens when you let your children play in the back yard...with the sprinkler!! Isn't water suposed to make you cleaner!
Partners in crime
"You can take away our dirt but you will never take away our FREEEEEEEEEDDDOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"
"Lets just rub a little more on for good measure."
7 comments:
That's adorable - your boys are so inventive and cute!
They are gonna have really nice and soft skin after today's spa treatment - did Avery and you join in on the fun? ;)
No...he is the only one I still have some control over! ;)
Did you hose them off before you let them back inside? :)
I set them up a shelter in the back yard and twice a day I throw out some live fish and rabbits for them to hunt...
;)
LMAO - and I suppose that's where you tell Dan he'll end up if he's not good?
Oh gosh...I can totally see Evan as an revolutionary too! It reminds me of the commercial that says a mud bath beats a real bath any day! Maybe Kai can play outdoors again once we spray for our black widow infestation...arghhhh.
i love the freedom picture..i can just imagine him shouting it!
Post a Comment