Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello!

So the months have just flown by! I will try to sum up the events in a nutshell.
At the end of April, (as everyone already knows I am sure) we were taken to Mexico by Dan's boss. Despite all the chaos in Canada about the swine flu, things there were amazing. It was a much needed mental and physical break after being in the trailer all winter! : )
We arrived back in the Kootenays and immediately relocated from the trailer into a house right in town, only a few blocks from Dan's work, and a few blocks from the park! My hopes were very high for a wonderful active summer! Then, about a week after we moved in, I slipped on a little hill outside our house and did a number on my ankle. I was put in a cast and given crutches, which I stayed on for a month, then I was allowed to walk on it...another five and a bit weeks went by and ta-da!!Nine and a half weeks, all said and done, here I am, day 2 without a cast! Now comes the fun part of trying to get my ankle and foot to work again!
The kids are all great! Bradyn is getting taller and leaner by the day, and Evan is quickly catching up! Avery starts intense speech therapy next week, and we are hoping it helps! His speech is getting better, and he is now speaking in full sentences, but his pronunciation is not great as he tends to leave out any air flow sounds (like ffff, shhhh, thhh), and drops the end sounds of words. Addie is now crawling and pulling herself up on everything and anything! She is such a happy baby, but still is a mommy's girl. Most of the time I love it because the boys were never like that, but sometimes it would be great to hand her off when she is fussy and let someone else settle her. Dan is doing great and is loving being a manager more and more every day. That's about it! I will add pictures soon!

No comments: