So, I am having a hard time deciding what to do with Evan's hair. It is so cute and it took him soooo long to get hair that cutting it off seems like such a shame. It solidifies that fact that my baby is growing up! His hair doesn't usually look like this. Just when he has severe bed-head and when the light is shining just perfectly. So what do you think? Do you think I should just suck it up and cut it? Aaaahhhh! I think I might cry! : (





11 comments:
I say cut it - but then again I can't bring myself to cutting N.'s hair so maybe I'm not one to judge! :)
I'm with Erinne. But.... I think after you cut it you could grow it out and it may grow back real cute. That picture is adorable though.
Make it 3 votes for the cut...
And incidentally, if you cut it, it usually comes back thicker and faster....
I know it will come back thicker...that's what I am sad about! I am attached to his fine soft silk baby hair!
WOW - can't believe all this huff about cutting hair - we are all nuts ;) HA HA HA - do what's in your heart but I always think little boys look sweet with cut hair - you can do it!
I'm all for the cut too! You should do it while Dan's away too, that way Evan can surprise Dad when he gets home! :)
c'mon...anyone else out there? gotta be someone on my the con side!!!lol
Ok, I'll change my vote... he'll only be a little boy once... Maybe save it until it gets a little warmer. It's still cold and he might need the extra warmth...glad you liked that video of Avery.. SOOO CUTE.
SKIN HAWK - WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY....
Not in this life time!!!!!!!
Post a Comment