So I had an interesting night last night. At around 12:45 I woke up to Bradyn screaming for me. This has been a fairly common occurrence lately as he has been waking up with nose bleeds. So I stumbled out of bed in a fog and headed off to his room in auto pilot. I found him sitting up in bed pointing to his sheets and saying something about something yucky. He is often icked out by blood, and has started to take kleenex to bed with him-just in case....Anyway, so I could just barely see the "bloody kleenex" he was pointing at, so I reached over and picked it up. That is the precise moment I realized that I had made a grave mistake. The kleenex, was in fact NOT a kleenex, but a pile of barf. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck yuck yuck!!!!!! I get the shivers just thinking about it. Anyway, that woke me up! I tore off to the kitchen and grabbed the roll of paper towel and hollered to Dan that I could use some help. It was everywhere. Not one piece of bedding made it out unscathed. So the bed was stripped, and remade, Bradyn was resettled, and I went back to bed and crashed....for an hour. At about quarter to 2 in the morning I was once again awakened by a child shrieking my name. Bradyn again...uggg. This time I met him in the bathroom and his nose was bleeding. Just as I was starting to get the bleeding under control Bradyn tells me that I have to see something in his room. After much coaxing he finally agreed to just tell me what he wanted me to see. As it turns out he "coughed up some more yucky stuff, and forgot about the bucket, and got some on the floor". He wasn't kidding. Freaking nasty!!! Not only did he get the floor, but the bed again and he did in fact get the bucket too. More cleaning for mummy. Needless to say Bradyn and I are both quite tired today. He has agreed to have an afternoon nap with me, so lets hope we can get Evan and Avery to agree with the plans too!! They are both dealing with nasty colds, so they should be good to go!! I can't wait till this winter is over! Any more bugs and I am going to lose it!!!!!





2 comments:
That is so gross - I don't envy you although similar things have happened here! Hope you get some rest.
Sarah,
My dear friend I just caught up on your blog and all I can say is WOW.
You have had a very busy couple months...I will be praying for health for all of your boys and strength for you. You are an excellent friend and mother I miss our visits. All is well with us we just got back from taking care of my brothers kids for a week. I was a mother of six it was fun but busy to say the least. I got your messages today thanks for not giving up on me. Kevin has three more days of school so it's been kinda crazy with him finishing. I am looking forward to next week. Sorry for the long message but I wanted to touch base. Take care...Spring is coming. Love, Sylv. P.S.Kevin thinks you guys have enough electronic equipment and you should give the TV to us starving students you know...LOL
Post a Comment