Main Entry: pos·se
Pronunciation: 'pä-sE
Function: noun
1 : a large group often with a common interest
2 : a body of persons summoned by a sheriff to assist in preserving the public peace usually in an emergency
Jen, Haha! The face rat is gone now! He just had a lazy week. Let me tell you that I don't miss it! I like my kisses and the fur just made it too picky!
6 comments:
So cute - glad to see you blogging again!! Love all the pics.
Dan sure is starting to look like dad...
I don't think he's looking like Dad, but I do wonder what that thing is growing on his face...
Cute pics! Keep 'em coming!
Jen, Haha! The face rat is gone now! He just had a lazy week. Let me tell you that I don't miss it! I like my kisses and the fur just made it too picky!
Post a Comment