Hello there all my faithful readers. Sorry about the lapse in postings. Spring has sprung so we have been spending a lot of time outside and at the park. Bradyn and Evan were spoiled rotten this Easter. First they got new bikes from Grandma Shirley, then it was off to an Easter egg hunt hosted by Auntie Diane, Megan and Nana. To say it was an enormous extravagant hunt would be an understatement! I would guess that the bag of chocolate, candy and eggs weighs in at about 10 lbs!!! Today Dan, Grandma and I all had the day off so we had a spring cleanathon! Bradyn and Evan got new shelves put up in their closet and had their room revamped. Avery had his room totally renovated too. Until today his room looked like a bomb had gone off in there! It was filled with clothes that were too small or too big, there was a toddler bed, and a bunch of baby stuff that he had grown out of. Not any more! It now looks like a bedroom again! Yippy!!
The dining room, front hallway closet and living room got revamped too. All in all it was a very productive day. I am bagged, so I am going to go have a shower and crawl into bed. I have to work tomorrow and the morning comes fast! Good night all!
PS. I would like to send out an enormous CONGRATULATIONS to Jen and Chris as they finally got engaged this past weekend! I am too excited for you guys! Marriage rocks!!





3 comments:
OMG - you sound like me!!! Ha - glad u had a productive family day - ha ha ha!
Congrats to your SIL Jen and her fiance... That's great news.
Okay, that kind of post gets me too excited...I absolutely love spring cleaning and "revamping". We just did our entranceway and I'm looking forward to tackling the shed this weekend! I bet it looks great.
Jen F
You go girl...I think I have one more huge closet to tackle and I'll be back on track again...then the summer reno's start (yay)!!
Post a Comment