Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Soccer Mom?


Today Bradyn started soccer. It has to be just about the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! A bunch of little 4,5 and 6 yr olds running in all directions!! Bradyn had a blast and I think he is starting to grasp the concept of keeping the ball INSIDE the little sectioned off field, and passing to his team mates. If you look closely at his knee you will even see his first soccer "injury". I use that term loosely because I fear it was more tears of frustration from being tackled (accidentally) than actual pain. All in all it was a fun morning! Next week I will actually remember to take the camera to the field and I will post some action shots.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Good thing you have a mini-van, eh? lol

chaoticfamily said...

My sincerest apologies - I have read the post a few times and keep thinking I am the one comment- what an idiot. Things have been complicated here and I am lacking in brain power...

B. looks absolutely adorable in his lil outfit - soccer is such a great sport. We put R. in it when he was just 3 so a bit early - it was painful to watch - ha ha - hopefully this will be a good match for B. and the rest of your troop! Soon you will have your own team! HA HA!

Sara said...

You would be one hot soccer momma!

Williams' said...

I would love to watch a game before we move. Let me know if he's playing again soon.