
Well, hard to believe but my 50 weeks of maternity leave has come and gone. Last week was my first week back to the ol' grind. I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth the transition was. Everything is coming back to me...slowly but surely (thanks to the girls at work not killing me for asking so many questions). I am working half time (2 days one week, 3 days the next, 2, 3...) so we only have to have a sitter in on Tuesdays, which is easier for the boys and easier on our pocket book.
What else is new here?...We had a few parties for Avery over the weekend. Friday we had Dan's family over for pizza and cake, and on Sunday we had our friends over for bbq burgers and dogs. Avery had a blast with all the people to amuse and show off for.
My goodness, I am sure that there is more that I could and should write about, but my brain has officially gone to sleep. I think it would be wise if I let my body join it...Work in the morning! Uggggh. Night-Night!!





1 comment:
Well - I'm a bit excited for you to go back to work... It's not all bad! :)
Hope your week goes well...
Yet again so sorry we weren't able to attend Avery's party. We will get together soon... XOXO
Post a Comment