Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 03, 2007

In a nut shell...

Hi everyone. I just thought that I should take a few seconds to give you a brief update on the chaos which we now call every day life. Let me tell you, it has been a rough old winter for us (as you can tell by my last million illness posts). Well it isn't over yet. Since my last post the family has been struck hard with a stomach flu...not the 24 hour kind either...the kind that leaves your stomach in knots for about a week. Poor little Evan had a visit with emerg for dehydration from over 24 hrs of vomiting and diarrhea. They gave him a gravol suppository, did some blood work, and monitored him for a few hours, and then sent us home once he was tolerating drinking again. He got hit the worst, but we all had our share. So now it's over? One would have suspect...but then yesterday Bradyn crashed in my bed for a few hours complaining of body aches and then wouldn't eat dinner. Then he had a bout of diarrhea. I hope it was just a isolated incident. Anyway, that's it in a nut shell. The family who never got sick now is the family who never gets well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I hope you all get better soon!

Jen said...

Wow girl, you must be super Mom to be able to manage all that illness and not fall to pieces. Big old hugs and kisses sent out to you and all the boys.

chaoticfamily said...

Yuck - diarrhea, vomit, sniffles, what next? Can there be a next?