
For those of you who don't know, I am the biggest birthday freak there is (aside from maybe my dear friend Sylvia S.). For as long as I can remember I have woke up on my birthday singing "Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee!!!"and continue it until I go to sleep that night. I am one of those birthday announcers..."Hey, guess what day it is today!". Funny thing happened this year...At midnight when it officially turned March 8th I had a wee bit of a melt down. It started off as a slow quiet tear drip, and quickly progressed into (as Oprah would put it) an ugly cry. I am slightly confused by it...Maybe it is just stress finding a place to vent itself, maybe it is because it's that time of the month and I'm hormonal, or maybe it is sadness that I am at the end of my 20's. I LOVED and still do love my 20's. Well what ever it might have been, I got over it and I am going to have a great day tomorrow! Dan, my sweet lovable adorable husband somehow managed to get the day off work tomorrow because I told him that I really wanted to have a family day. So...that's the plan. Wake up, and get out of the house! Maybe go to the park, or if the weather is crappy, maybe just go for a drive somewhere. It honestly doesn't matter to me what we do or where we go as long as I am with my family.
Well everyone, the time has come...I have waited long enough and I know that you are all very anxious to hear it...so here it is!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEE,
HAAAAAAPPY BIRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO MEEEEEEEE!
Thank you, thank you...please hold your applause...I can't hear them anyway. ;) Love to you all! (yes, I am well aware that I am a dork!)





7 comments:
Okay first off you are up way to late.... Secondly you are a huge dork... ;)
However, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that your family day rocks! Will be thinking of you today.
Happy Birthday toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
PS Now that we are both 29 does this mean we are 29 for like the next 10 years then on our 40th we turn 30? ;)
Sounds good to me!!!
Happy birthday girl - I hope you have a great, relaxing, fun and wonderful day! :)
n8 says happy Birthday.... to a wonderful person!!!! maybe someday we can ride an elephant together again...... 29 was good to me I hope it is better to you!!!! Thirty is looming closer and closer..... I think I might just quit b4 then
N8, the elephant is a date for sure! This time I will be prepared for a wild ride and I won't wear my favorite pants! Good times, good times! Can you believe I had almost forgotten about our safari?! Thanks for the remind...my ass hurts just thinking about it!
who would of thought an elaphant could make your ass hurt.... ever seen the trunks on those things?
n8
Hey Sarah!
I wish you the very happiest birthday. You and E can let me know how 29 is, and I concur with the thought of being 29 for 10 years. How sweet is that?
Post a Comment