(peristalsis is a fancy word for swallowing, so add a reverse to it, and you get the picture).....So here I am once again sitting down to post some updates, and all I have to write about is...you guessed it...puke. I am so sick and tired of only having illness to post about, so I am going to make it short and sweet and get on to something a little more pleasant. Okay here it is. Last night Evan woke up with a headache and fever (40.6/105). I am not sure if it was the fever or the flu, but he got sick in his bed. It took hours but his fever finally started to come down enough for me to feel comfortable enough to put him back to bed. Yet another late night for the mommy. Anyway, Evan is doing better this morning. Low grade fever, and lack of appetite, but he has some spunk back, so that is a good sign.
Okay, and now for the more pleasant part of my post. I would like to send out a big Happy 1st Birthday to Jacob!! .....that's all I can think of for now. Hope this blog finds everyone happy and healthy!!! Salutations for now.





1 comment:
Well on a good note you didn't think it was a kleenex and pick it up! ;) Ok that was evil - hope your boys feel better and you get some rest - yuck - the smell of vomit can linger for days - buy some febreeze!
Post a Comment