Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Butcher, The Baker, and The Candlestick Maker



I thought the picture above was funny. Not the best pic of the boys, but Evan and Avery look like twins! Funny since Evan looked nothing like that when he was Avery's age. Odd...

3 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

That's adorable they all look so happy - you lucky gal.

PS no offence but I love that retro green tub of yours. I think it's classic.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness...If only I had the money and time to renovate that room!!! It would be nice to join our onsuite with the main bathroom to make one big one instead of two small ones....and get a bigger, deeper...not green bath tub!!!(although friends of mine had a purple one. Makes the green tub look good!!) lol
Oh well...for now it matches the out-doorsey style of the room??...wood walls, flowers and bugs shower curtain. Hahaha...I don't know. Hey, you gotta work with what you got!! lol

Anonymous said...

what a great shot, looks like fun.
You guys are awesome parents. I feel busy with two can't imangine how three keep you hopping...but I am sure lots of good times. Love,
The Seibels