Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!!



Today Penticton got dumped on! For a city that barely ever gets more than an inch or two (which usually melts by the end of the day), this is a major event! We now have somewhere around 6-8 inches. This has turned our roads into death traps. The road maintenance crews apparently don't believe in plowing until it has stopped falling?!?!
The snow didn't bother us any! We were out playing in it all day. Shovelling the driveway, snow ball fights, snow angles, tag, and Dan built a snow slide. I think the boys should sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Sounds like fun! Justin and R. - were outside for a bit shoveling the drive and throwing snow balls at the window to make N. laugh. Then when the boys were out I bundled up my little penguin girl and she stood outside in awe for quite a few mins.

Your boys play hard! Hopefully they will sleep well for ya tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

vancouver is under a blanket as well... I love it becuase no one knows what to do. I cancelled all the shifts at work and then proceeded to pick up my co worker who was involved in not one but two car accidents in less then an hour.... Nutty but funny. I made it most of the way home from work driving at about 50km an hour when my windsheild wipers stopped and refused to work... That made things interesting.LOL Love the snow; hate my fellow drivers.... Miss you guys

N8 et. al.

Jen said...

HA HA HA HA - I think it's the first time ever that you guys have snow before us! I talked to Mom on the weekend and she told me about the snow - it was 10°C here! :) Finally we get a weather break. Needless to say, I'm positive we'll have a wicked winter because it's holding off for so long.