Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Grrrrr!!!

Ok, so my original plan was to take this rare opportunity of spare time and do some much needed updating, but I am running into difficulties. We recently reformatted our computer, and added a whole lot of new virus controls. One would think that all this would make a computer happy and run smoother and quicker...Nooooooooo. This has totally screwed EVERYTHING! I can not figure out what the exact problem is, but I can't seem to open certain windows, and other windows are automatically opening. I am so frustrated! So for now, until I can figure out what the heck is going on, I will only be able to update with text and not pictures. You will have to take my word for it that the boys were absolutely adorable in their halloween costumes! Bradyn was a frog, Evan was a giraffe and Avery was a caterpiller.
Evan has been going to an Early Language Development class. I am not sure if it has helped but he is doing awesome with learning new words every day, and he is using the ones he knows more and more. The other day he used his first three word sentence. "lus mama light" which translates to "look grandma, light". We are starting to see a bit of the "terrible two's" coming out in his attitude. Oh Lord, give me strength!!!
Bradyn is finally starting to settle into preschool, and I am noticing a lot of positive changes in his attitude. He is a huge help around the house, and is always game for a race to see who can clean the most, or how fast he can complete a task.
Avery is still a little jelly bean. He doesn't go for another weigh in until the 20th, so I don't know if he is still doing well for weight. Last week he popped out his two top teeth, so his grand total not is four...two top and two bottom. He has mastered the art of sitting, and is working on the crawling. He can get to where ever he wants to go by getting up on his knees and elbows, or hands and launchng himself forward. It looks like a little worm lurch. Very cute.
Every one is doing well on this end. Dan will be starting his busiest time of year at work, so we have to take advantage of his time off now because come mid month it will most likely be six days a week and 10-12 hour days.
That's about it! Hopefully soon I will have pictues to add!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

Hey Sarah and Dan, you guys go blog crazy; I'm surprised that you haven't got a ticket for overblogging. Sounds like you guys are having a fun life, great job. We have updated ours for your interest.

KEvin.

Kevin, Sylvia, Abby and Hannah said...

Sorry for the frustration sounds like the boys looked so cute...as usual. I wish I had some great excuse like yours for why I don't blog. I am just lazy I need to work on it cause it sure is fun visiting your Blog. Miss you all,
Sylvia