


Here are some pictures of Bradyn's first day riding his bike without training wheels! These pictures were taken Oct 5th...Just under a month before his fourth birthday. Years ago Dan told me that he was riding a bike when he was three, and I told him that he was mistaken, because three year olds ride tricycles, not bikes. Well, last month I was forced to eat my words. A couple weeks ago we took Bradyn to a parking lot to give him some room to ride. I went into the store, and when I came out ten minutes later, Bradyn was all excited to show me his "new trick". I was expecting him to show me a figure eight or something...Nope. He popped a wheelie!?!?! What the heck! A week before his fourth birthday! I gave Dan crap for teaching him such a dangerous trick, but Dan insists that he didn't teach him! I guess he learned from watching Daddy's mountain/BMX videos and watching Daddy ride. Ugh...Makes me nervous about what he will be trying when he is five!!!!





2 comments:
Way to go Danny! Even though he says he didn't teach Bradyn, I betchya he had some encouraging words! lol
What a talented boy and how funny that you thought Dan was lieing about his abilities. Just takes a situation like this to humble us. Sarah you better get ready you have one talented and fearless son.
Love to you all, Sylv.
Post a Comment